Thank Those Who Make Physical Activity Happen
Is there someone at your club, or activity session who inspires you to be active every week? Do they keep you motivated to improve and be the best you can be? Are there people behind the scenes making sure the club is running well and a safe place to attend?
Let them know you appreciate them and say 'Thank You' by sharing a selfie video, which we will release during our Workforce Week, from 22 - 28 June.
It's your chance to let 'Activity Activators' know how much they're valued!
So whether you're...
- thanking your coach for setting up those extra Zoom sessions.
- the chair of the club who'd like to recognise your treasurer for applying for that grant funding.
- a coach who'd like to let your volunteers know just how much they mean.
- saying 'cheers' to a volunteer who makes the sessions fun.
- or celebrating the organiser of a physical activity session.
Thanks for Keeping Us Active
Watch our 'Reel of Thanks' online now - and see for yourself some of the remarkable people who work with us to keep us active!
Thank you to everyone who took time to share their support for our workforce!