Calling voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) organisations, schools and local authority bodies...
Applications remain open for the Sport England Small Grants programme, which offers grants of £300 to £15,000 to projects across England.
The aim of the fund is to bring communities together and provide sport and physical activities for people who may be less physically active.
- Awards of £300-£15,000 are available to not-for-profit organisations.
- Multiple applications can be submitted, but organisations can only have awards of up to £15,000 in any 12-month period.
- Awards are to help inactive and less active people become more active.
- Our priority is to support projects working with people living in areas of disadvantage as defined by the Indices of Multiple Deprivation areas 1 to 3.
- Applications should explain why there's a need for the project and how end users have been involved in developing the project.
- Applications should consider how the project adds value to services currently available in your local community, and work collaboratively with other groups to maximise the impact of the project.
- Applications are accepted from voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) organisations, schools and local authority bodies.
The deadline to apply is 30 June 2023. For more information or to apply head to: https://www.sportengland.org/funds-and-campaigns/our-funds/small-grants-programme